1. In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear.
2. In Philippines, cars whose license plates end with a 1 or 2 are not allowed on the roads on Monday, 3 or 4 on Tuesday, 5 or 6 on Wednesday, 7 or 8 on Thursday, and 9 or 0 on Friday from 7:00 A.M.
3. In Switzerland, Clothes may not be hung to dry on Sunday.
4. In Mexico, according to law, bicycle riders may not lift either foot from the peddles, as it might result in a loss of control.
5. In Sweden, you may only own half a meter down in the ground of any land you own.
6. In Singapore, Failure to flush a public toilet after use may result in very hefty fines.
7. In UK, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.
8. In Italy, a man may be arrested for wearing a skirt.
9. In Cambodia, water guns may not be used in New Year’s celebrations.
10. In Finland, all people in Finland must pay a TV tax whether or not they own a TV